The theme of the 2018 show is HAULIN’.
As with the past few shows, our theme awards are all original, custom-designed pieces.
- Aircraft: Best multi-engine transport aircraft.
- Armour: Best WWII-era wheeled truck (no tracks or half-tracks)
- Automotive: Best Factory Stock Station Wagon or Pickup Truck (any era)
- Ships: Best Military Tender Ship or Civilian Cargo Ship
- Space / Sci-Fi / Fantasy => Best Space Transport Ship
- Figures: Best Medic/Emergency Responder Figure
Eric Green Memorial Award: Best RAF Subject
Eric was a member of the club for many years and had a passion for the Royal Air Force. We are honouring him by looking for the best RAF subject.
Brant Conron Special Award: Judges’ Choice
How to enter
MARK YOUR ENTRY FORM:
When you complete your entry form, you will see that there are a lot of little boxes at the top. Check off which theme awards you feel your kit is eligible for.
Judging is a very busy, hectic and stressful activity. To make it easier on the judges, they will only consider entries that have clearly stated on them the theme awards for which the entry should be considered. IF YOU DON’T CHECK THE BOXES, YOU’LL BE LEFT OUT!
It is entirely YOUR responsibility to ensure you’re in the running for a theme award.
CONFLICTS ON SHOW DAY:
If there is a case where an entrant is not clear about the eligibility of a kit on show day, he or she should see the Head Judge who will decide eligibility.
The decision is that of the Head Judge ALONE and CANNOT be superseded. All decisions are final!
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.