The theme of the 2018 show is HAULIN’.
As with the past few shows, our theme awards are all original, custom-designed pieces.
- Aircraft: Best multi-engine transport aircraft.
- Military Vehicles: Best WWII-era wheeled military vehicle (no tracks or half-tracks)
- Ships: Best Military Tender Ship or Civilian Cargo Ship
- Space / Sci-Fi / Fantasy: Best Space or Science Fiction Transport
- Automotive: Best Factory Stock Station Wagon or Pickup Truck
- Figures: Best Medic or Emergency Responder Figure
How to enter
MARK YOUR ENTRY FORM:
When you complete your entry form, you will see that there are a lot of little boxes at the top. Check off which theme awards you feel your kit is eligible for.
Judging is a very busy, hectic and stressful activity. To make it easier on the judges, they will only consider entries that have clearly stated on them the theme awards for which the entry should be considered. IF YOU DON’T CHECK THE BOXES, YOU’LL BE LEFT OUT!
It is entirely YOUR responsibility to ensure you’re in the running for a theme award.
CONFLICTS ON SHOW DAY:
If there is a case where an entrant is not clear about the eligibility of a kit on show day, he or she should see the Head Judge who will decide eligibility.
The decision is that of the Head Judge ALONE and CANNOT be superseded. All decisions are final!
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.